"Skate Nights" can be scheduled and reserved on any night throughout the school year (August through May).
We request the organization or school provide someone to take a room count the night of the event and to be responsible for returning fundraiser proceeds back to the school.
5 Easy Steps to a Successful Elementary School Fundraiser:
1. You sign-up with us and choose a fundraiser package.
(Tuesdays and Thursdays)
(Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
2. After booking your “Skate Night”, you distribute your flyers for the kids to take home with them and make morning announcements.
3. On the day of “Skate Night”, your teachers will put a “Skate Night” reminder sticker on each child before they go home.
4. Your Rep arrives at All American Skate Center at the beginning of the session to sign kids in, in order to help keep track of how many children attend.
5. At the end of the night, we will give your Rep an envelope with the rebate money for the night.
All American Skate Center will provide a clean, safe and comfortable facility with staff adequate to provide quality service.
If your school has skated with us in past years, then you know what a great program this is! The kids have a fun-filled evening with their classmates while your school is earning money! What could be better?
Please call us to schedule the dates you wish to skate with us for the entire school year, so we can get you on our calendar. We look forward to having you skate with us!
CALL (770) 469-9775 to book your grou